Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tonight's PlayList...

If you have not listened to any one of these songs, I would highly recommend them; however my taste in music is quite varied and I enjoy a number of different songs :) 
  1. Until the Day I Die- Story of the Year
  2. Cigarettes- Lucky Boys Confusion
  3. Set it on Fire- My Darkest Days
  4. You Had Me at Hello- A Day to Remember
  5. HeartKiller- H.I.M
  6. 4Ever- The Veronicas
  7. Mr. Brightside- The Killers
  8. Country Grammer-Nelly
  9. Check Yes Juliet- We The Kings
  10. About a Girl-The Academy Is...
  11. The Ballad of Mona Lisa- Panic!@the Disco
  12. Sadie Hawkins Dance-Relient K
  13. Best Theory- Jimmy Eat World
  14. Tilt Ya Head Back-Nelly feat. Christina Aguilera
  15. Untouched-the Veronicas
  16. The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is the Press Coverage-Panic!@the Disco
  17. Love Chaser- Sunseth Midnight
  18. Maria Maria-Santana
  19. Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year- Fall Out Boy-
".... Cuz I'll keep singing this lie if you keep believing it, are we going up or just going down? It's just a matter of time until we're all found out, take our tears, put them on ice....

                " .... Cuz I swear.... I'll burn the city down to show you the light...."

No comments:

Post a Comment