Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Trials

Christmas can be stressful. There is quite frankly, no denying it (unless it is completely a relaxing time for you in which case you perfectly well can deny it). Usually I am always scrambling around last minute trying to work out gifts for everyone. My father is the absolutely hardest person to buy for. Everything I know he would want, I would be to terrified to buy (example: I would end up buy the wrong power tool/golf club/<Insert any other object here>) or it would be way out of my budget.
Usually, my mom is a little easier to buy or make things for (an example of what I made her will come later once it is complete!)

My friends are usually very easy to buy for. Mostly because they like the random, kookie things I do. So this year I decided to mix it up (In the past I have went shopping for them or made them necklaces and key chains) and so I revived my love to express myself through .... FASHION DESIGN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment