Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Old Ornaments

As I promised, my previous ornaments. I particularly love the red and white one. This one was also painted from the inside. The green one is speckled from the outside and is actually a shade darker than the picture shows (with the shine of the bulb I could not get a just picture). I used a sponge to get the look on the green ornament, with various shades of light green, finishing with a glitter paint. I made two other ornaments the year past. Another green one, which is much darker, painted on the outside. It is a solid green with four white stars, one on each "side." (Wait... globe... sides?!) The other one can be vaguely seen in the left side of the red ornament picture. It is a simple white with "2010" in gold and stars.  

                     I hope everyone had a safe and happy Holiday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment