Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pon and Zi Shirt

Back of shirt
Front of shirt

This is my latest shirt... PON AND ZI! The front of the shirt is a classic Pon and Zi design, while the back is something of my own along the main theme. This is my first shirt done with color acrylic paint rather than black and white or sharpies. Like the other shirts, I'll hand wash first in cold water, let sit, hand wash with warm water/soap. I have discovered that the washing machine doesn't like the acrylic paint. It works ok; however, the color does fade, so I stick to hand washing. For awesome official Pon and Zi check out their website: http://ponandzi.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment