Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentin'e Day

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! Well today was interesting, nothing too exciting however. I went skiing this last Sunday with a bunch of friends... It ...was...so....awesome! Also, I have to admit, I was pretty skilled for my third time skiing and the first in about two years. That is, until I fell! I pulled on and had a fun rest of the day. However, the next day my thumb was swollen and bruised. I was further worried when a friend of mine told me one of HIS friends had bruises and pain in the same spots... which resulted in surgery. That day I went to the doctor's to see if any bones were broken. Luckily nothing was broken but I did have a fun time doing x-rays. Unfortunately, I can't play piano for about two weeks or hold my flute up, and the last pep band is this Thursday.... *cries*. What was I talking about? OH! Valentines Day. Uneventful. Thumb hurt, had enchilada for lunch, now watching Oklahoma. (Geez, this is sounding like a pointless facebook status!)

No comments:

Post a Comment