Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fuzzy Penguins and Sharpie Penguins


I got one of the most amazing Christmas gifts ever yesterday. A giant stuffed Penguin. A giant fuzzy stuffed Penguin. Basically, it can only be described by a "Despicable Me" quote... "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIE!" So I decided to incorporate this wonderful gift with a shirt that I made this summer. I used sharpies to draw the figure and I believe it turned out quite swell. The only problem with using sharpies is you have to be very careful in washing it. The colors completely fade and merge if one machine washes it. Also, with hand washing you have to use extremely mild soap/detergent and it cannot set in the water long. Note that it also depends on how much color you use. Multiple colors you have to be very careful on, but then another shirt, I just had a friend sign small and that I just throw in the wash.

(I went there)

No comments:

Post a Comment