Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sick day :)

Well today was relaxing! I wasn't feeling well so sat on the couch all day watching movies. First was Red Eye, staring Cillian Murphy and Rachel McAdams. I was so impressed, words cannot even describe! I was quite hesitant to watch it, as my wonderful, glorious, beautiful friend who suggested it, told me it was a psychothriller, which I agree with now. However.... it looked like a horror to me when I looked at it! I am absolutely terrified of watching horror movies. I almost think I get more freaked out at the prospect of getting freaked out. When that scary music starts and I KNOW something is going to pop out... and then it does not.... then when I'm not expecting it, something does pop out. That whole little routine drives me up the wall. Why can't these scriptwriters make things logical and have the serial killer hide in the right places!? Ok, now that is not quite the point of horrors, being logical and all but oh well. Red Eye did not scare me at all, yet it had a great plot, Cillian Murphy was gorgeous and intimidating, and Rachel McAdams was great plus her character was a beast and she stood up for herself.

Next, I watched the Dark Knight. Fantastic movie. Humongous fan of it.

Then came LiarLiar with Jim Carrey. Hilarious.

Fourth, Peter Pan, the live action with Jeremy Sumpter and Jason Isaacs. Isaacs was amazing and a terrifying, complex character as Hook and Sumpter was delightfully childish, truly bringing to life Peter Pan.

Fifth (geez, did I REALLY just sit around all day watching movies?!), Larger Than Life with Bill Murray. Also funny, it is the story of a man, who inherits an elephant, as he travels across the US.

Then I drew a dinosaur (see top!). Hi! Say hi Billy. Billy... say hi! Awww he says he loves you! Say night Billy. Billy's gotta go to sleep now. Tomorrow's Monday... have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment