Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Feeling Unwell

Finally the cold has caught up with me! The last few days I have not been feeling so hot, and so, I apologize for the lack of posts, I will get some more up in the next few days.

It was quite an experience today, waking up and then realizing that my voice was gravelly and almost gone. When I went to holler to my dad from the other room, my voice could hardly project- cracking like a young boy! While I was in the shower, I felt quite entertained by attempting to sing the National Anthem. Probably not the smartest idea, I could not reach "and the rockets red flare," and that succumbed to a fit of coughing. Probably the reason why I'm still going through hot tea, honey and Halls like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment