Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Sunday, July 1, 2012

RAWR!


These are two other drawings I did while working at Camp. They're based after the same character just two different variations and age. I particularly like the "Dinosaur" one. However, I'm not happy with how the facial expression turned out. It strikes as a little kid forced into an outfit when I was trying to go for a cute, innocent, but wary face. Someone who is wanted to be accepted for who they are, and they just happen to be a dinosaur :D The second drawing is the young boy being adorable. I like to think of him being caught doing something he shouldn't be doing, such as playing with bugs in the dirt! Another possibility was that the little lady bug scared him when the bug took off running. Either way, I think of these pictures fondly. I loved drawing them and meant to capture a childish spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment