Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wake Up World, The Sun Has Come

I feel that Spring is finally here, in past years she has forced us to wait for her for what seemed like endless days which merged into endless months. Sometimes, we would not see our old friend until June or July. Last year, it hailed/snowed on my birthday which is in July. However, now she is here and I plan to enjoy my time with her fully. There's nothing like sitting and reading in the sunshine on my deck while listening to the birds sing.

This is a Pon and Zi drawing I did this afternoon. I apologize, I couldn't get a good picture. For those who cannot make out the words, it says, "Wake up, Love! The Sun came to see you!"

Wake up world :) Smile and take in the Sunlight before it disappears, and when it does then take in the Starlight before it disappears, as my song of the day, "All Time Low's" by Hellogoodbye, said.

No comments:

Post a Comment