Welcome!

Feel free to look around, browse, chat, and laugh :) I hope you enjoy the "snapshots" I show you and maybe pick up a few tricks. (Or teach me some!)

Friday, January 18, 2013

Soul Bag aka FUN BAG!


Since I came to college, I've had to do more shopping on my own and in an effort to be more conscious of my environmental impact, I bought a reusable bag. From there I decided to spice it up a bit.



To do this, I got foam brushes and some generic (on a students budget!!! XD) acrylic paint (Which it so happens is washable but not recommend for human skin... however, since when did I pay attention to the rules?) 



Then I made funky designs on my hands and feet... and well you can guess the rest ;) 


It was a crazy and fun project (particularly, when my roommate walked in to me covered in paint!). I also added little fingerprint dots everywhere. 




As a conclusion I added "Soul" to it. Overall, it was a fun and easy project. I also was finding random bits of paint on me for days afterwards! Note: spread lots and lots and loooooots of newspaper on the floor. A couple of times I almost walked on the regular floor due to momentarily forgetting the paint on my feet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment